Browse through our amazing Breco Recipes by Jenni Morris
- Deep-Fried Torpedo Prawns with Thai Sweet Chilli Dip
- BBQ Tuna Kebabs
- Thousand Island Prawn Salad
- Beer Battered Fish and Chips with Breco Chip and Dip Sauce
- Summery Mussel Salad
- Pesto Prawns
- Herby Crumbed Half Shell Mussels Recipe
- Seared Scallops, on a bed of Cucumber Spaghetti served in the Half Shell and drizzled with Lime Juice
- Summer Crabstick Salad
- Smoked Salmon and Cuccumber Filled Herb Omelette
- Seared Salmon with Tartare Sauce
- Baby Kingklip with Seafood and Garlic Sauce
- Squid Salad
- Mango Crab Sticks Salad
- Crumbed Butterfly Prawns Served With Peanut Coconut Sauce and a Side Salad of Red Onion and Oranges
- Baked Sardines with Thyme and Roasted Lemon
- Tasty Twice Fried Tentacles with Green Beans
Shrimp Corn and Red Pepper Frittata
3 tbls butter
1 tsp olive oil
1 large onion peeled and thinly sliced
2 tsp fresh thyme leaves
1 red pepper diced
The kernels from 1 large ear of sweet corn
2 cloves crushed garlic
3 chopped spring onions with tops
240 g Breco Shrimp
12 eggs beaten
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
Salt and freshly ground black Pepper
Pre-heat oven 200 deg C.
Heat the butter and olive oil in a large deep frying pan with a metal handle over a medium heat.
When the butter starts to foam add the onion and fry for 2 minutes stirring all the time, then add the red pepper and corn and garlic stir fry for 3 minutes, season to taste.
Remove from the heat and cool.
Stir the spring onions and shrimp into eggs with the red pepper mixture, add the cheese and stir to combine, pour back into the pan and bake till puffed up and golden for about 30-35 minutes, remove from the oven and let it rest for 10 minutes then invert onto a serving plate.
Serve with a crunchy mixed green salad.
© Jenny Morris