Browse through our amazing Breco Recipes by Jenni Morris
- Deep-Fried Torpedo Prawns with Thai Sweet Chilli Dip
- BBQ Tuna Kebabs
- Thousand Island Prawn Salad
- Beer Battered Fish and Chips with Breco Chip and Dip Sauce
- Summery Mussel Salad
- Pesto Prawns
- Herby Crumbed Half Shell Mussels Recipe
- Seared Scallops, on a bed of Cucumber Spaghetti served in the Half Shell and drizzled with Lime Juice
- Summer Crabstick Salad
- Smoked Salmon and Cuccumber Filled Herb Omelette
- Seared Salmon with Tartare Sauce
- Baby Kingklip with Seafood and Garlic Sauce
- Squid Salad
- Mango Crab Sticks Salad
- Crumbed Butterfly Prawns Served With Peanut Coconut Sauce and a Side Salad of Red Onion and Oranges
- Baked Sardines with Thyme and Roasted Lemon
- Tasty Twice Fried Tentacles with Green Beans
Oven Baked Snoek topped with Herbed Sweet Chilli Butter
1 x whole Breco Braai Snoek
1 ripe lemon
Salt & Pepper
Fennel fronds (optional)
Sweet Chilli Herb Butter
120g soft butter
1/2 cup chopped fresh coriander
1/3 of a cup chopped fresh dill
Zest of 1 lemon
1/2 cup sweet chili sauce
3 cloves crushed garlic
Defrost the snoek.
Place fennel fronds onto an oven tray and top with the Snoek, squeeze over the lemon juice, season with salt and pepper.
Mix together the ingredients for the butter and dot half over the butter onto the fish.
Bake the fish for approximately 25-30 minutes or until cooked.
Remove from the oven and dot with the remaining butter.
if you are cooking the Snoek over the coals season and brush with the sweet chilli butter, reserving some to dot onto the fish at the end.
© Jenny Morris