Browse through our amazing Breco Recipes by Jenni Morris
- Deep-Fried Torpedo Prawns with Thai Sweet Chilli Dip
- BBQ Tuna Kebabs
- Thousand Island Prawn Salad
- Beer Battered Fish and Chips with Breco Chip and Dip Sauce
- Summery Mussel Salad
- Pesto Prawns
- Herby Crumbed Half Shell Mussels Recipe
- Seared Scallops, on a bed of Cucumber Spaghetti served in the Half Shell and drizzled with Lime Juice
- Summer Crabstick Salad
- Smoked Salmon and Cuccumber Filled Herb Omelette
- Seared Salmon with Tartare Sauce
- Baby Kingklip with Seafood and Garlic Sauce
- Squid Salad
- Mango Crab Sticks Salad
- Crumbed Butterfly Prawns Served With Peanut Coconut Sauce and a Side Salad of Red Onion and Oranges
- Baked Sardines with Thyme and Roasted Lemon
- Tasty Twice Fried Tentacles with Green Beans
2 tbls butter
1 tbls olive oil
2 cloves crushed garlic
3 spring onions with tops chopped
800g Breco prawn meat
1 cup roughly chopped cherry tomatoes
Zest of 1 ripe lemon
3 tbls basil pesto
4 cups cooked penne pasta
50g grated parmesan cheese
Heat the olive oil and butter in a saucepan stir in the garlic and spring onions and prawn meat, cook storing for 4 minutes.
Stir in the tomatoes and cook for 3 minutes.
Add the lemon zest and pesto and pasta, warm the pasta through.
Stir in the parmesan and serve with a large green salad.
© Jenny Morris